This Prevocational Course gives the students the opportunity to sample different aspects of the Aviation Industry; this knowledge could also carry across to Automotive or Engineering careers, with a particular emphasis on Hand skills.
This includes (with an emphasis on Handskills & Workshop Practices), but is not limited to:
- Introduction to Aviation (Basic aircraft types, Basic Physics, The atmosphere and OH & S)
- Aircraft Manuals and Documentation
- Aircraft Standards and Engineering Drawings
- Basic Hand skills, (Filing, Cutting, Thread cutting & Riveting)
- Torquing bolts, Securing by Lockwiring
- Introduction the Electricity, using test meters
It is designed to address the needs of this industry and open to anyone over the age of 17 and is recommended that they hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Duration – 6 weeks
Click here for an Enrolment Form
Please ensure that you Print to PDF to save the information that you have completed on this form.
Please submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org after completion for processing.