The Regional Aviation Association of Australia has announced that the 2017 Scholarships are now OPEN!
The Regional Aviation Association of Australia (RAAA) is aware that the cost associated to entering the aviation industry and maintaining skills once qualified can be a burden to current and potential future pilots and technical trainees. To emphasise the importance of new people entering the regional aviation industry and the continued education of current people we have arranged partnerships with member organisations to award scholarships to individuals meeting the criteria to assist them completing their studies or that advance current participants in regional aviation skills.
The 2017 Scholarships on offer are:
- Moorabbin Flying Services Multi Crew Cooperation Scholarship
- Ansett Aviation Training Pilot Scholarship
- Jeppesen Pilot Scholarship
- Hawker Pacific Avionics Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics) Engineers Scholarship
- Jeppesen Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics) Engineers Scholarship
- Hawker Pacific Aircraft Maintenance (Airframe) Engineers Scholarship
Eligibility requirements, selection criteria and application forms can be found at https://raaa.com.au/scholarships/
Applications must be received at the RAAA office by 31 July 2017.